Topband: FW: YV2WU

Jose M. Valdes R. YV5LIX yv5lix at cantv.net
Thu Apr 14 14:31:23 EDT 2005

Hello,

YV2WU is an old call that belonged to a lady, her name is Nancy Perez
Rosales, I don't know if this call is actually active and/or valid, or if it
has been reassigned, but I have never heard YV2WU on 160, the only active
YV2 call on 160 is YV2IF, Edgard Ochoa, at least to the extend of my
knowledge. As far as I know YV2WU has not been active since the mid of the
80's.

This are the YV calls USUALLY active on 160:

YV1NX
YV1DIG
YV2IF
YV4GD
YV5GRV
YV5LIX
YV5MBX
YV7QP

There may be some other, very few if any, but not regularly.

73/DX Jose M. Valdes R. (Joe) YV5LIX
eQSL.cc Advisory Board Member
QSL manager EA7FTR
SYSOP YV5LIX DX Cluster