Topband: May 2005 EET article about the DLM

Jim Jarvis jimjarvis at comcast.net
Sat Aug 20 21:24:42 EDT 2005

I thought we'd skewered this nonsense back in May,
but perhaps it was on the towertalk reflector.

Critical comments about URI are in order.  The notion
that this shortened vertical contains any new technology
is canal water, pure and simple.

I contacted URI, and found they were defensive about people
talking with Vincent.  Attempts to contact him directly went
unanswered.  They had no idea why I was calling...and I left
the notion that I was an investor.  That was in May.

A bunch of my money went to URI, along with my daughter.
She was a dorm supervisor for much of her time there.  It has
some good departments, and others which aren't fully developed.
This would appear to be the work product of one of the latter.

N2EA
jimjarvis at ieee.org