Topband: It's Beverage - not beverage

herbs@surfvi.com herbs at surfvi.com
Fri Dec 16 13:12:29 EST 2005

Quoting Tree <tree at kkn.net>:

> Someone pointed out to me that I was not showing proper respect to the
> person who invented the Beverage antenna by not capitializing his name.

Good point Tree!  I will think of this often during the Stew Perry Challenge
while transmitting Morse from my Colpitts MOPA into my Marconi while listening
intently for signals while connected to my Beverage.

73

Herb Schoenbohm, KV4FZ

I am working on the sponsorship of a Tropical Rain Forest (wall to wall QRN)
award for stations above and below 20 degrees latitude for next year.