Topband: YS3/I2JIN on 160

Steve Lawrence SMLX at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 19 20:07:01 EST 2005

I worked YS3/I2JIN on another band a few days ago and asked about
160. He said he did not have an antenna for 160. Today I received an
email from him. He indicates he'll try to get an antenna up if there
is a demand. I assured him there would be.

If you wish, send Roberto and email and tell him you'll see him on 160m!

73 - Steve WB6RSE

Begin forwarded message: