Topband: Last Night - Top Band Conditions from YV

Javier Remoto jlopez at plasticosomega.com
Thu Jan 6 18:26:30 EST 2005

Hi,
Just a brief note to write abt the VG conds instead the high levels of QRM that we have it here yesterday evening.

European stations were heared from 3 to 5:30 gmt, was a vg night!!!

I hope to have similar conds for CQWW 160.

My new Orion performed flawessly against the Mark V. I have had the chance to test both of them under very difficult QRM situations and the Orion was always ahead, instead the filters & mods installed in my Mark V.

My modest Top Band experience could be divided before the Orion and after it.

73's de Javier
yv5mbx