Topband: 3G0

N1BUG paul at n1bug.net
Thu Jan 13 07:41:16 EST 2005

I see there were a couple of spots for 3G0YP after I quit
last night.  I wonder if anyone actually worked them?  I
understand they are having noise problems on 160 but hope
they will try again.  Any news that isn't on the web site??

Conditions.... have been very poor for the past few days.
The only bright spot was a good opening to VK yesterday
morning. VK6HD in particular was above average signal
levels... although Mike is perhaps the most consistent VK
signal at this QTH.

73,
Paul   N1BUG