Topband: FT1000-Still waiting for answer!

Thomas Hoeppe thomas.hoeppe at asamnet.de
Wed Jan 19 14:27:44 EST 2005

Hello lowbanders.

You remember why the klicks discussion has started? No? DJ3TF, a member of our clubstation DL0AO has asked you for help. Asked for advice how to modify a FT1000 MP MK 5 "field".

Fact is:

- We have bought that rig, as we could not collect more money to buy another one.
- We are producing key clicks, and we have asked the reflector if someone would be so kind to share his experience.
- We have learned that we should be ashamed as we bought that rig!
- I also know that we are still seeking for someone with real experience with klicks-mods on the MK 5 "field" or for a good description.

Guys, we are not interested to hear about marketing, business etc. DJ3TF and DJ5RE are the low-band/CW OP's on DL0AO, and we want to get our problem solved. If you think you can help with your advice, we would be glad to hear your answer!

Tom, DJ5RE for DL0AO.