Topband: RE: Key-clicks FT1000MK-V field (Doug Waller)

Augie Hansen augie.hansen at comcast.net
Wed Jan 19 14:28:39 EST 2005

On 1/19/05 10:40 AM, "Fred Handscombe" <fredch at homeshack.freeserve.co.uk>
wrote:

> What it needs is for everyone complaining/posturing on here to write a clear
> letter to the CEO of whatever Yaesu's parent company is called now, and copy
> the letter to the senior exec of your national Yaesu distributor, plus the
> owner of the distributor/dealer you bought your FT1000nn from.  Get every
> friend  and local club member with an FT1000 to do the same.

Good suggestion Fred.

US Address is:

Vertex Standard
US Headquarters
10900 Walker Street
Cypress, CA 90630

I've already complained to the manager at my local "candy" store. HRO/Denver
is a mere three miles north of my QTH -- altogether too close for comfort,
but very convenient. I will follow up with letters to all the major players.

73,
Gus Hansen / KB0YH