Topband: Cold Heat Soldering Iron

Hermod Pedersen hermod.pedersen at bolina.hsb.se
Sun Jan 23 17:41:30 EST 2005

Having too many times tried with dismal results to fix brooken wires with a
gas heated soldering iron (seems to be blowing too much whenever there's a
fix needed, which may be why it snapped in the first place...), I now have
read with interest about the Cold Heat soldering iron.
It turns out that some are exited, others disappointed.
Now I wonder if any of you have tried this gadget way out in the cold and
windy Beverage woods?

Links to some of the stuff I have read online:

It's cool to be cold [PC Magazine]

A must in your toolbox [Modders HQ]
http://www.moddershq.net/reviews.asp?reviewid=32

Cold Heat iron disappoints all of us [KFVS TV]
http://www.kfvs12.com/Global/story.asp?S=2642670