Topband: Fw: Full wave Loop on 160

Harold Smith w0rihps at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 5 01:30:17 EST 2005

Tom:
I think you hit the nail on the head. I know quite a few locals that have
low horizontal antennas on 160 and 80 meters.
Yes they work a lot of DX, but when the rare one comes on, they have to wait
and wait.
I wouldn't trade my shunt fed tower for anything except 4 of the same
phased.

73 de Price WØRI