Topband: yv5mbx - Off Topic question

Javier Remoto jlopez at plasticosomega.com
Sun Mar 6 18:25:58 EST 2005

Hi,
Unfourtunately my contest logger (Aatest) failed and all the week-end ARRL Test data (Only Top-Band) were lost.

I will write to ARRL tomorrow regarding this issue in order avoid further penalization to US stations worked, if any member of this list made a qso qith me and is interested in QSL exchange please send it and I will return it, but I will check it against my operation time frames that were handwritten.

The off-topic question is:
Logging & contesting software that provides reliable service & support.

Thanks in Advance,
Javier