Topband: JA

N1BUG paul at n1bug.net
Tue Mar 8 06:31:25 EST 2005

I was very surprised to hear JA8ISU with 559 signal this
morning as he worked P40W !!!  With very disturbed
conditions that was the last thing I expected !!

I tried to arrange a sked with JA8ISU via the DXCluster.  I
did hear someone calling me but QSB prevented a QSO.
Thanks JA8ISU for trying and for the 339 report via
DXCluster!

I am still trying for my first JA QSO on top band.  Any big
JA stations willing to try some regular skeds for a week or
two??  I'm hearing in JA direction much better now with new
Beverage...

Paul  N1BUG