Topband: ARRL 160M Contest Sweep!

Ford Peterson ford at cmgate.com
Sun Mar 13 11:51:09 EST 2005

Topbanders,

It appears that a station may have booked a sweep of all 80 sections in this year's ARRL 160m contest.  To my knowledge, this is possibly a first ever recorded.  The information is a bit sketchy at this point, but I'm going to make a big deal out of it in this year's write-up, which is in the typewriter as I write this posting.

79 sections?  Commonplace.  But 80 sections?  Now this is news...

If you have managed to book a sweep in the past, please contact me direct as I want to interview you about it.

Ford-N0FP
ford at cmgate.com