Topband: Better low band conditions?

Tree tree at kkn.net
Wed Mar 16 11:15:04 EST 2005

> I'd go along with that. I think conditions were just as good
> at the peak of the SS cycle as now. As a matter of fact, I
> think they are worse now then they were around 2000.

Wow - what a difference being furthur south and east seems to make.

There is no doubt that it has a major impact on the signals that I can
hear - mostly from Europe.  I tried really hard to work Europe at least
once every season during the sunset maximum - but even the big stations
(which I knew were there thanks to packet) just weren't making it.

Tree N6TR
tree at kkn.net