Topband: conditions this AM

john ldoyle at gwi.net
Thu Mar 24 07:40:48 EST 2005

Good Morning from Maine..It always amazes me how from one morning to the next conditions can be so different and changing,yesterday I did not hear a sig.worth spotting and this morning heard Ja and vk3zl just about driving the worms out of the ground nothing from v73 and where the heck is the YB's hiding out?there's got to be some station in Yb that can get a signal to the east coast,wonder who that will be...anyway it has been an exciting few nights with VQ9,FT5X,8q7,just one missing TT8AMO.hope he graces the deserving with an appearance.John K1GUN