Topband: FT5XO

Carol Richards n2mm at fcc.net
Mon Mar 28 09:56:19 EST 2005

Hello....

For the first time here, FT5XO was good copy on the inverted L (no beverages). I believe I worked him rather quickly, but of course someone had to call on the wrong VFO just as he was sending my call. I asked him to confirm my call and only got some r's. By that time, the pileup had descended on my transmit frequency and I am not an advocate of duplicate qsos....especially on topband. Without a website to check if I am in the log, it sure would be nice if anyone actually heard my qso.

Thanks,

Carol, N2MM