Topband: Paths between FT5X and North America

Tree tree at kkn.net
Mon Mar 28 20:42:21 EST 2005

> Bottom line:  The midwest and west have an opportunity to be competitive with the east coast when chasing Kerguelen this week.  This is a direct result of their being near the antipode of FT5X and it being equinox time.  Go get 'em, guys and gals.

Sounds right.  It is the same principle at work when I worked ZS8IR from
Oregon.

Nothing this AM from FT8XO on 160 at 1400Z.  Also, nothing yesterday, but
Saturday, they had a bit of signal and seemed to be hearing okay.

They should be QRV until 1 April - so we have a few more opportunities.

Tree N6TR
tree at kkn.net