Topband: Alas, no joy in Texas

GALE STEWARD k3nd at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 31 07:58:29 EST 2005

No Joy in SE PA either. I could tell that they were
"in there" last night but that was about it. The band
was very noisy (QRN) which didn't help. The FT5 boys
certainly did their job. They seemed to be on at all
the right times. Managed to connect on 30/40/80 which
are all new band countries so I'm not complaining.
Congrats to all that made it thru on topband.

73, Stew K3ND