Topband: DX Engineering ARAV-1P preamp

Roger D Johnson n1rj at adelphia.net
Tue Nov 1 10:58:35 EST 2005

I'm about ready to erect my receiving 4-square. The info supplied
by DX Engineering about setting the preamp jumpers is very sparse.
I contacted them to see if they had any info about the overall
frequency response with the different jumper settings but they
evidently do not. I also asked for a schematic so that I might
model the input circuit to get an idea of what the jumper settings
really do but was told that they don't publish schematics. Does
anyone have a schematic or will I have to take one apart and draw
it out?

Thanks, Roger N1RJ

--
Remember the USS Liberty (AGTR-5)