Topband: Topband Spotting..

robert briggs vk3zl at bigpond.com
Sun Nov 13 03:55:50 EST 2005

It is good to see the comment's re "Spotting".Like many others I have done the hard miles for the past 27 years to get my country total without any assistance.
Well I am getting closer to the "Old Timer" stage of life now,short of patience and grumpy.I finally brought a computer and got on the net and found all these wonderful facility's like the Cluster and Lowband Chat.It's a new world for me and I am loving it.
I agree with Tom and Tree and as VK is becoming "Rare DX" these days then a few spot's from time to time is worth the trouble.
Good Dxing.Bob VK3ZL..