Topband: fighting against "beverage terrorist"

SP2XF mw_comercial at wp.pl
Thu Nov 17 11:47:14 EST 2005

Hi,

Seems that I have an enemy of beverages in my location. When I go to sleep
(not so early) everything is OK, but in the morning I find one wire has been
cut, other moved out from the bamboo sticks, other disconnected from the
ground rod, feed points are destroyed, etc..

:-(

Before I give up I'd like to try to protect from the enemy. At the moment I
laid all the wires on the ground, so that they're almost unvisible. BOG's
are working fine by the way. But I'm thinking also to burie feed points -
the most visible  and accesible part of the antenna. The idea is to place
the box with xfmr as well as ground connection (at both ends) few inches
under the ground.

Are there any incovenients from doing this?

TNX
SP2XF