Topband: 4sq using sloping dipoles

Nodir Tursoon-Zadeh nmt at at-communication.com
Mon Oct 10 01:41:13 EDT 2005

I am planning to built 4 square array using slopers. I have access to
countryside QTH where I can use 55 m tower for weekends project.

Installation of wire verticals is not possible due to complex work and
limited time so I beleive that slopers can do the work.

I would like to get in touch with Hams with experience with these sort of
projects.

I had vertical delta with vertical pol. feeding there which I used last 3
years but I realy would like to have something better.

Nodir Tursoon-Zadeh
EY8MM
www.qsl.net/ey8mm