Topband: KL7HBK at Prudhoe Bay

Ryszard Tymkiewicz rtym at ippt.gov.pl
Mon Oct 17 07:03:06 EDT 2005

It is really a good chance to work Zone1 if  KL7HBK is from Prudhoe Bay.
If I remember KL7XX and KL7RA were there a few years ago and they had
very good signal here in Europe. Openings were a few times during a night
and it was possible to work them f.e. at 1600Z,2200Z,0200Z and 0400Z!
When I worked Dan KL7Y he was from Anchorage and his signal was a few S
weaker than signals from Prudhoe Bay!

                         73 GL
                         Rys
                      SP5EWY
P.S.Congrats to Mark ON4WW who worked KL7 this morning as a last Zone!