Topband: Sunday Morning

Bill Barrett w2pky at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 9 11:20:48 EDT 2006

When I turned on the receiver this morning I heard 20/S9 QRN and did not think there would be any chance of working DX. However, around 10:30Z the QRN was on the way out and VK3ZL appeared with QSB UP TO 59 on my G5RV inverted Vee. Ten minutes later Bob was in the log for my first VK.

  Many thanks to Bob and others who are on the band year after year to hand out the exciting contacts.

  73;
  Bill W2PKY