Topband: S01R

Iowaguy earlham at radiks.net
Thu Apr 13 12:29:04 EDT 2006

The S01R group was qrv on 1822 last night.  They were very light but
copyable between S9 static crashes here in Iowa.  I was surprised to find
they had very few stateside callers during the time I was listening.  I
understand by the grapevine they are running 100w...I don't know what they
are using for an antenna.  They were originally planning on having logs
on-line after they return.  However, the today's update on the website says
they are going to try to start uploading logs maybe today.

73...Dave
W0FLS