Topband: KH8SI Topband Operator - AH7C / JH1JGX

Bill Tippett btippett at alum.mit.edu
Wed Aug 2 17:12:58 EDT 2006

Hello Topbanders!

	I got a note from Kan JA1BK that today's
operator on Topband was AH7C / JH1JGX.  I thought
Tets did an excellent job on 160 and he reminded me
of Dietmar DL3DXX who patiently stays with partial
calls until he gets it correct.  He also understood how
to handle the combined USA and JA pileup very well.
Here is Tet's webpage

http://members.aol.com/tanaka3/

I'm going to send Tets a thank you note via email to
AH7C at arrl.net and thought some of you might like
to do the same.  I suspect he was using an inverted-V
in a coconut tree but will let you know if I find out for
certain.

			73,  Bill  W4ZV