Topband: Tripplite power outlet OPTION

WØUN -- John Brosnahan shr at swtexas.net
Tue Dec 5 17:32:06 EST 2006

>     This morning Tom W8JI listed the power distribution strip he uses on
>his home entertainment centers to minimize RFI to/from equipment:
>Tripp-Lite's TLP808TELTV.  Mouser's listed price is $47.99 but Amazon.com
>has 'em for under $25 at:
>http://www.amazon.com/TRIPP-LITE-TLP808TELTV-Protect-8-OUTLET/dp/B00005U21K

Even Better Option for $20 from Sams Club.

Here is the surge protection that I like.  Double
the joule rating.  And an RFI rating.
Plus its a 12-outlet strip that includes
telephone and coax protection AND a second
6-outlet strip for $19.88.  The 6-outlet strip
includes some phone protection as well
as surge protection although not as much as the 12 outlet strip.

http://www.samsclub.com/shopping/navigate.do?catg=535&item=328978&prDeTab=2&pCatg=5789#A

I have lost electronics plugged directly into the
AC outlets but I have never lost
anything plugged into one of these surge protectors.

PLUS I like the FLUSH power connector that goes into the wall.

John  WØUN