Topband: cushcraft MA160V

sulaiman s7z1sj at gmail.com
Fri Dec 15 14:26:44 EST 2006

Hello Topband folk

Thank for all nice word and all the encouraging. I will not hesitate to gave opportunity to  all

My antenna is cushcraft MA160V I find mistake in the manual in Appendix 1: how to make a current-choke balun used a toroid

I think the winding is in wrong arrangement for that I used DX engineering Radial Plate and feed line current choke

I tune the antenna from 1.825 to 1.835 the noise and gain is allowable compeer to my 160m sloper

Today I heard some Russian station in the afternoon !!!

Last ARRL contest I worked Peter,NO2R with big signal 20+ and quiet band

73’s de sulaiman 7z1sj