Topband: Low Band Contest Software

EP Swynar gswynar at durham.net
Fri Dec 22 07:35:08 EST 2006

Greetings All From The Jurassic Era...!

I've a yen to try my hand at the upcoming Stew Perry 160 event, but somewhere/somehow, evolution has passed me by, & just like dinosaurs at Jurassic Park, I've become an isolated creature alone in an island isolated from the march of time!

I'd be most appreciative if someone reading this might be so kind as to direct me to an IDIOT-friendly logging programme that is EASILY downloadable & a cinch to use. Please note that I CONTINUE to submit my humble contesting activities to the various sponsors ON PAPER...in fact, I believe I was the SOLE participant in last winter's RSGB 160-meter event who did NOT submit an entry via e-mail(!).

I don't know if that's something I should share with you guys, or not...

In any event, if anyone reading this might want "VE3" for a multiplier at the end of the month, please let me hear from you in ways that will minimize the pain of transition to computerized logging...with something that includes "...cabrillo" (which I honestly know absolutely zilch about. too, BTW).

Any & all assistance in this matter is greatly appreciated...

~73~ Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ