Topband: strange conditions are normal

Dr .Wolf Ostwald df2py at t-online.de
Sat Dec 30 05:04:00 EST 2006

Hi reflectees !
The reported "strange conditions" are perfectly fitting into the picture that most of us "non-geophysicists" have.
Its almost impossible to do a reliable forecast for longer distances.A and K indexes are nice to have, but very often they are not worth the paper they are printed on. Whether we apply a more Newtonian way of looking at it or go for Einsteins view, we must simply surrender to the multitude of factors and their fast dynamic change over space and time. I dont want to get into all the fine details that may be involved, the bottom line is: first do all Your homework on the rig according to the laws of physics, second You gotta be there when it happens. And if all of this doesn`t help, well then dont worry, we all had that before.
happy new year to everybody !  de wolf  df2py