Topband: LY report Dec 29

W2pm at aol.com W2pm at aol.com
Sat Dec 30 09:10:18 EST 2006

In a message dated 12/29/2006 4:59:26 PM Eastern Standard Time,  ly2ij at qrz.lt
writes:

Hi,

It finally happens... Good condx to NA.
72 USA + 3 VE +  OX3PG this night.
W7s started at 0400 UTC with K7TJR. N6TR closed the band  20 mins before
sunrise at 0620. W7ZQ, W7RH, AE7H, KA7T, W7LR, N7JW in  between. W0CM and
KA7T for KS and ID – 2 new states within 15 minutes (#48  and 49 for me).
TU and CU this night.

HNY and CU in Stew!
Arunas  / LY2ij

W2PM Replies:

Don't you mean good condx to WEST COAST NA??  Signals pretty weak here  in NJ
past few days .. even the 2065 Euro RTTY beacon just barely audible.   I
havn't stayed up past 0400Z however, I suspect sigs somewhat better toward EU
sunrise but based on cluster reports seems like overall depressed condx -
despite WWV numbers the past few days .... ??