Topband: CQ160CW

peter.voelpel df3kv at t-online.de
Wed Feb 1 09:34:54 EST 2006

Bill, I was very lucky that you called up the band!

As I posted here already I only do S&P with qrp in this contest as my
CW needs more practice to run in a contest.
This paid off concerning multipliers when I compare to the other
Europeans on 3830 which did qrp.
But I lost on the total number of QSOs which I expected anyway.
I heard many US stations running on the same frequency as a station
from Europe but could not make a qso with them with that S9+20-40
signal covering them most of the time.
Above 1860 was not too bad at all, lot of space to hear the weak dx

73
Peter