Topband: W1AW

Ford Peterson ford at cmgate.com
Tue Feb 7 13:17:28 EST 2006

...snip...

> I have the ear of my Great Lakes Director K8JE if we want to make a group
> effort.
>
> 73  George  W8UVZ
>>
>> 73/Jon AA1K

I would be happy to bend the ear of Dakota Director Jay Bellows-K0QB on the subject.  Jay has been a good advocate on many issues and I'm certain he would be receptive to any notion that would be viewed as an "improvement."  I have been critical of W1AW's QRG for years and would love to see some gentle pressure applied to appropriate places to get it done.  A consensus on QSW would be imperative to a successful QSY policy.

Ford-N0FP
ford at cmgate.com