Topband: 7Q7VB

Bernie McClenny bernie at dailydx.com
Sun Feb 19 22:38:13 EST 2006

Just worked 7Q7VB on 160.  Unfortunately he was on 1820.0, which as everyone
here in the US knows is a bad frequency to be on if you wish to be heard.  I
have emailed him and told him to avoid that frequency in the future.  I
don't know if he will be checking his email or not from his current
location.  If anyone hears him on the other bands please tell him to avoid
1820 (and 1830) for USA.  I have no idea how much longer he will be there.

More good news from Malawi is that 7Q7HB, Harry, and 7Q7BP, Joe, soon plan
to be on Topband.

7Q7VB was country #261 for me on Topband.  Last week I worked 3Y for another
new one.  Still hoping for an opening to EX, EY, UK and DU (all QRV).

73
Bernie

Bernie McClenny, W3UR

Now more than ever - you need The Daily DX and The Weekly DX - to keep up
with the DX news from around the globe!

Editor of - The Daily DX <-- two free weeks http://www.dailydx.com/order.htm
          - The Weekly DX <-- free sample
http://www.dailydx.com/weekly2.html