Topband: Low Band Monitor Volume 1, #1 - Volume 9, #1 available

Petr Ouředník indians at seznam.cz
Tue Feb 21 19:52:29 EST 2006

Hi folks,

As today arrived safely the back issues of the "Low Band Monitor," a very informative newsletter for low band enthusiasts (thank You Lance) > I would like to offer to all Topbanders sharing the articles and informations over there.

This is an almost complete set from Volume 1, #1 in April of 1993 all the way through Volume 9, #1 in April of 2001 so if anybody looking for some published articles or need the backup of missing parts of that then let me know by email.

I am ready to make the scan to send it by email or make copy to send thru standard mail.

CU on TOP,

Petr, OK1RP
(ex OL1BVR)