Topband: Happy New Year

robert briggs vk3zl at bigpond.com
Sun Jan 1 15:31:24 EST 2006

Hi all.I am overwhelmed this morning.Wall to wall DX last night into the Pacific and Europe wide open this morning.Did the band turn a page for the New Year ??
Seriously,conditions have been terrific over the past 24 hours at this location.Many new contacts made.I still had signals from EU this morning 30 minutes after sunrise.
This is what Topband is all about.No wonder we get hooked.
By the way, the temperature on New years day was 43C here.We had bad thunderstorm weather and bushfires.That's Australia.
Happy New year all.Bob VK3ZL..