Topband: RM-11306 [IS} a World-Wide Problem

Dave Bowker dbowker at mail.sjv.net
Tue Jan 10 16:27:22 EST 2006

Fellow TopBanders,

The effects of the 160M portion of RM-11306 is NOT "just an American/FCC/USA/ARRL" issue.  If
RM-11306 is implemented, as proposed and without changes to incorporate a 160M narrow bandwidth
segment, 160M operations in all IARU Regions [WILL] be severely impacted by the resulting FCC
regulation.  THIS IS A WORLD-WIDE ISSUE!

I encourage TopBand ops world-wide to file comments relative to RM-11306 with the FCC at the EFCS
site.  You can read my filed comments there (record #16) or request a copy of my filing direct via
email and I will send my Microsoft Word file to you.  I will be glad to assist you in filing your
comments with the FCC.

73, Dave, K1FK

Fort Kent, ME