Topband: HB0 on Top Band

Braco OE1EMS oe1ems at emssolutions.at
Tue Jan 10 18:58:37 EST 2006

Dear TopBander´s,

if you are missing HB0 on top band look for us HB0/T93M (N4EXA) Danny,
HB0/T93Y Boris, HB0/T94DX (DJ2MX) Mario, HB0/T94JJ (OE1EMS) Braco and
HB0/T96Q Ivek between 25.01. and 01.02.2006.
We will be active also in WW DX 160m CW contest using HB0/T94DX callsign.
Before and after contest we will operate with 3 stations on all HF bands to,
but with focus on 160m and 80m!
We will use vertical, dipol´s, loop´s (K9AY;maybe beverage RX) on low bands!
QTH is the same as HB0/DL2OBO and we will have some problemms working JA´s and far east
because of the high hills in this direction.
We will be happy to work you!

73 es best dx
de OE1EMS/T94JJ
Braco