Topband: 1/4, 1/2 or 5/8 Wire Vertical Which to use??

Guy Olinger, K2AV olinger at bellsouth.net
Thu Jan 12 13:16:52 EST 2006

"My location was on an islet at the entrance to the harbor surrounded
by salt water. My corner fed Delta loop at this location was a much
better performer [than the 5/8 wave broadcast vert] especially on
receive [after] months of comparisons."

---

Reinforces the notion that comes over me sometimes that there is
something else basic about antennas and radiation at MF that nobody on
the planet, current or past, knows about. There is too much that
remains unexplained or runs contrary to the wisdom du jour.

73, Guy

Scanned for viruses by Blue Coat
http://www.WinProxy.com/