Topband: Adjacent Pennants?

WD3Q wd3q at starpower.net
Mon Jan 16 01:54:07 EST 2006

I am putting up two Pennants in by small city lot (140x40).  The size of
the lot is forcing me to put them nose-to-feed as below:

Feed ----------------------------------------------------Nose

                                    Feed

                                    /
                     N ^
                                   /

                                  /
                                                                          /
                                                                      /
                                                                  /
                                                              /
                                                          /
                                                      /
                                                  /
                                            Nose

The distance between the closest Nose/Feed is about 6 feet.   How much
will this hurt the performance?

Any alternative solutions??

Thanks + 73,
Eric W3DQ