Topband: Amazing Band

W2pm@aol.com W2pm at aol.com
Sat Jan 21 09:56:02 EST 2006

In a message dated 1/21/2006 8:12:39 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Peter.Koehler at nau.edu writes:

Conditions in AZ have been very good lately! I worked my first 100w  EU
QSO with Marko OH3XR and a bit later W7RV did the same! This shows it  is
possible with lower power to DXCC from the west. I don't know if  this
has been achieved but N7IR, I think running QRP, is up to around  80
countries.
73's
Pete KJ7WY

Ive been noticing all season that when condx are great to the US west they
are often not so great for NE US to EU  HOWEVER I always hear the US  western
stations like locals here during those nites.