Topband: HS in CQ160 CW

by way of Bill Tippett <btippett@alum.mit.edu> mailman-bounces at contesting.com
Tue Jan 24 15:47:45 EST 2006

From: "John Crovelli" <w2gd at hotmail.com>
Subject: HS  in CQ160 CW
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 11:32:33 -0500

Today Thailand radio amateurs have just received permission to
participate in this weekend's CQWW cw contest. (FOR CONTEST TIME
ONLY) Our assignment window for 160 meters is 1.8 to 1.825 mhz only.

I will be operating as HS0ZDJ in the contest from Pattaya Beach,
Thailand about 180 km south of Bangkok as single operator, high
power. QSL to W2YR

I also spoke to Stig 9N7JO last week when he was passing through
Bangkok and he told me that he and several other operators will put
9N7JO on the air for the CQWW 160 meter contest.

73,
John - HS0ZDJ, W2YR