Topband: 160 AM BCB filter

Doug Williams dougwill at dlwc.com
Mon Jul 10 21:30:50 EDT 2006

I built a few broadcast band reject high pass filters to experiment with and
hopefully solve a problem I was having with a strong AM station less than 5
miles from my location. This signal was causing a problem not only on 160M
but all the way through 40M. I have pictures, specs and spectrum plots for
the filter on my web site http://www.dlwc.com <http://www.dlwc.com/>  I am
willing to donate one or two of these for non-commercial use (i.e. for hams
that are experiencing severe amateur receiver front end overload from a BCB
station and have not found a solution). In return I would expect the
recipient(s) to provide me feedback in the form of critical signal analysis
and measurable test results of your experiences/findings while using the
filter under your local conditions.

If anyone is interested please contact me directly.

73,

Doug Williams AB0SA

St. Louis, MO

dougwill at dlwc.com