Topband: VQ9LA Update

Larry Arneson vq9la at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 15 10:02:43 EDT 2006

Hi Bill,
     Just a Update to you and all the Topband guys.
I will Repeat will be on Island for 1 more year. Sked to leave Dec
2007 now. The company won the contact and gave me a nice pay raise.
    The Alpha 99 is down but will get fixed
    The FT-1000 is down but trying to  get fixed.
     I have really cleaned up the shack with Cables and Coax. The
shack had a  makeover.
     Brand new Patch Pannel has been made and is by the radio for
patching all radios and all Rec ants, Preamps filters at on point. Really nice.
     Gary Breed is going to fix VQ9X K9AY loop for free.
     Will have 4 beverages up this season with Relay swtich
homebrewing a switch box.
      Antennas will be K9AY loop, Flag, and Beverages for Rec.
      Still have the AM hash not much more I can do hihi.
      We now have internet in the shack again tnx to Tim VQ9JK who
works at cable and wireless.
     All new coax feedline to the Rec antennas.
     All new grounds to the Transmitt antennas and Tower.
     I may be intrested in the Bandpass filter you steered me to last
year the BCB SWL filter you said you may be able to get a custom made
filter for 1485???
Ok Bill you can pass the info on to the Reflector see you on the Low
Band Chat line.
73 from VQ9
Larry VQ9LA