Topband: ARRL SS CONTEST

EP Swynar gswynar at durham.net
Fri Nov 3 12:16:29 EST 2006

Good Day All,

I think it might be a lot of fun giving the Ontario multiplier to Sweepstakes participants on 160-meters this weekend...it's actually been many years since I was personally active in the contest, but previous posts here have got me thinking about it.

One advance tip, however, to those who might be thinking about joining-in, expecting the proverbial "5-9-Zone-4" type of exchange --- nothing could be further from the truth! The actual exchange is rather involved compared to others, so be forewarned!

A complete summary of this detail --- indeed, all of the rules, for that matter --- may be found at the direct ARRL link below:

http://www.arrl.org/contests/rules/2006/novss.html

"QRZ SS...?"

~73~ Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ