Topband: topband magic

Linda/John ljdoyle at suscom-maine.net
Sat Nov 25 12:22:45 EST 2006

Charles: many thanks for those qso's over the years and i'm saddened to learn of your departure from San Tome,but i'm sure your looking forward to your return to the USA..i'm speaking for myself at this point but there are special qso's in most hams careers that has special meaning and one of those was from the one i had with with you several years ago when you were using S92SS which at the time was a new one for me..and its in a special place in my shack along with a few others, a great reminder of how special this hobby is to me.. thanks for that Charles...John K1GUN...