Topband: Stew Perry Plaque - THANK YOU

Ricardo Chaves cu2ju at rchaves.com
Thu Oct 12 20:25:38 EDT 2006

I am speechless... just got it in my mail box, actually the postman had to
ring my bell, bigger the surprise was! I was not expecting it... what can I
say?! THANK YOU K1PX of course! and all the great ones behind the contest
organization, Thank you Tree N6TR Thank you ALL! I have to say honestly,
besides being the first prise I get with such quality its the most
beautiful I have seen, its my first plaque ever... THANK YOU! THANK YOU
ALL! I am very proud of this achievement!

BOB!! I did it!!, A proud "Cheap straight CW Key Contester" :-)

73 de CU2JU