Topband: Sharing radials??

W7TMT w7tmt at dayshaw.net
Wed Sep 27 20:49:43 EDT 2006

-----Original Message-----
I have just put up a 1/4 wave Inverted L for 80M [ with 12 1/4 wave radials
] and it is just at the very edge of my 1/4 wave 160M Inverted L
radial field [ 140 1/4 wave radials ].   I am wondering if anyone has had
any experience sharing radials from two different verticals??
Snip...

73
Brian
VE3MGY

Brian,

You might want to have a look at this page posted on K7NV's Website. He has
a very nice 40M four-square plus 80M "L" and has the radial fields tied
together. The diagram of how he did it can be found here:

http://k7nv.com/id18.htm

73/Patrick - W7TMT