Topband: September.

W2pm at aol.com W2pm at aol.com
Thu Sep 28 10:06:31 EDT 2006

In a message dated 9/28/2006 6:31:04 AM Eastern Standard Time,
vk3zl at bigpond.com writes:

We are  about to run into our summer Qrn season but I will be on the band
most  days between thunderstorms and my Fire Comms duties.I look forward
to  continuing contacts and will start looking for Europe again this year
at  the end of October.
Thanks for the ride.73.....Bob  VK3ZL..

Bob - I shut my amp down 30 minutes after my sunrise thinking the VK path
was gone but then heard you pounding in QSO with Jon AA1K. Amazing signal you
have consistently all month. It's been a thrill to work VK several times from
my  pea-shooter station here.  Will have my 60 ft top loaded vertical soon
tho.. 73 Pete W2PM