Topband: ITU Regulations and Ham Bands

wa4fki wa4fki at nc.rr.com
Thu Sep 28 12:34:13 EDT 2006

Hello All,

I have been wrestling with the IARU people in Europe about these ITU regulations. Please read through this URL http://www.dxzone.com/cgi-bin/dir/jump2.cgi?ID=11729    and email me your interpretations of the regulations and ITU ham band allocations.

I question the understanding or some about 160 meters, Region 2 is clean and no one in our area should be on the lower DX frequencies. The other parts of the world use it for LORAN which I think all countries have stopped using..

Please give me your feed back....

73's

Bill Zellers
WA4FKI